วันเสาร์ที่ 6 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2551

Hel looks


Mia (20)
"I'm wearing my boyfriend's cardigan, a self-made scarf, second hand boots from London, gloves by Björn Borg and a bag by Marc by Marc Jacobs.
Halloween witches and horror movies inspire me at the moment.
I like the latest collection by Givenchy and Balmain, their gothic and rock inspired looks."


Laura (33)
"I'm wearing a Benetton knit from a sample sale, a leather jacket that I've had for 15 years and second hand boots from Tallinn. The tights I bought in UK in the 90's when I attended a language course there. I'm happy that I've kept so many of my old clothes.
At the moment I'm interested in minimalistic clothes and extraordinary cuts. I like Daniel Palillo and Vuokko Nurmesniemi."


Nicholas (26)
"I'm wearing a second hand shirt, a Mfon's shirt, trousers from H&M and rainboots from Stockmann. The bag I've bought at a second hand market here in Helsinki. My fashion recipe: mix 1 kg of Riccardo Tisci, a handful of Rick Owens and a pinch of Alexander McQueen."

You can coolz by 'second hand'
JJ and Ratchada night is my favorite.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:


ihatecameraa! Fanpage


free counters