วันเสาร์ที่ 28 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2552

OOM lifestylebook





www.oomlifestylebook.com

1 ความคิดเห็น:

ไม่ระบุชื่อ กล่าวว่า...

Hi!

Hi I was wondering if you are interest to be my partner in bangkok. I am from singapore and I am intending to start an online store to fund my for uni in melbourne. I came across your site and I think that you should have very good fashion sense and all. I am really very keen to make this work and dont worry,I am really not a scammer. I just need someone who has the eye for fashion and can help me purchase stuff from those wholesale mall in bangkok. And of course,you will be paid for doing shopping for me :) Do let me know if you are interested we can discuss about it further. I am really very keen so I hope you will help me with it. Thank you (:

Sylvia.

do let me know pls!pixieberri@hotmail.com


ihatecameraa! Fanpage


free counters