วันเสาร์ที่ 26 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2552

...Adorable...

1
3
2
First time that i saw this amazing box , I felt in love immediately. It was a perfect combination between the best shoes ,the best macaroon and the adorable illustrate. My sister 'MuMu' told me if you want to taste the best macaroon in the world! Ladurée shops is the first choice! So I promise myself that i have to go to Paris once of in my life. And it would be good if we have the best macaroon with the adorable box. The treats are available from this month and will start at £9.80 for a box of six.

3 ความคิดเห็น:

ไม่ระบุชื่อ กล่าวว่า...

your sister MuMu,who is she?

ihatecamera กล่าวว่า...

Actually she's not my sister in blood. In fact,she used to been in Paris for many years. So she know how Parisienne should be. Currently she has her own patisserie in Chiang-mai called 'W by Wan-la mun' (click on her name for more details) It's the place that you don't miss!
Who are you?

ไม่ระบุชื่อ กล่าวว่า...

that's your lovliest friend
u know u luv me >>>>>>>>>Sydney Muh


ihatecameraa! Fanpage


free counters